Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001349/

I remember the two most popular girls in pop culture from 1997 was Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt. They were the first two internet searches that I did after I got the internet. She started out on "Party of Five" and then starred with Sarah Michelle Gellar in the first Last Summer film. Gellar and Hewitt made a nice blonde/brunette combination for the time. Scream and Last Summer seemed to revitalize the horror industry which had gotten stuck with a lot of terrible sequels but didn't have any new franchises that seemed to stick. It didn't last long though before even the new franchises wore out their welcome. She has moved on to star in "The Ghost Whisperer" and now "Hot in Cleveland" so she seems to have carved out a nice niche as a television star.


Movies I've watched her in: I Know What You Did Last Summer; I Still Know What You Did Last Summer; The Tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment