Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rachel Nichols

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0629697/

The G. I. Joe film that came out in 2009 was the opportunity to have Scarlett brought to life in full color. She was played by Rachel Nichols. I first became aware of Rachel when she was starting to be pegged to take over on Alias for Jennifer Garner (although I never watched the show, I did know about it). P2 was an OK thriller about a girl who keeps kidnapped by a crazy parking lot attendant at Christmas time. I thought Rachel did a great job in the film in being a smart victim that stays sympathetic. She also played an Orion girl in Star Trek where she showed off a little of her comedy side. G. I. Joe and Conan both are action films where she plays the one major female heroine. I didn't like the Scarlett/Ripcord romance that much (I love the Scarlett/Snake-Eyes relationship from the comic) but I didn't feel the romance added anything to the movie at all.


Movies I've watched her in: P2; Star Trek; G. I. Joe: Rise of Cobra; Conan the Barbarian

No comments:

Post a Comment