Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ali Larter


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005123/

I first saw Ali Larter in House on Haunted Hill where she was absolutely stunning. Blondes aren't rare in Hollywood but she still stood out to me. Later I saw her infamous whipped cream scene in Varsity Blues. Talk about a show stopper. She is just awesome in that while she isn't a top of the line Hollywood talent, she does end up starring in movies that interest me. And of course, she starred in Heroes which was a great show for a while before hitting the skids. But she is who I think of when people say "Hollywood blondes" now.


Movies I've watched her in: Varsity Blues; House on Haunted Hill; Final Destination; Final Destination 2; Resident Evil: Extinction; Resident Evil: Afterlife; Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment