Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 2


It’s the perfect scenario.  Cutting out of your life someone who didn’t even want to be there anyway.

She and I only talked sometimes before she left anyway.  Then she left and gave out her e-mail address to Chris saying that it was for him and me.  I e-mailed her three times and she only responded the first time.  So we stopped communicating at all and then she only started communicating with me again after she came back to work here.  She’s trapped in that single office building over there and I’m sure she misses human contact.  Kayla is busy and Chris won’t get on Jabber.  So she’s stuck with me.

Why would she want to talk to me?  What does the princess have in common with the nerd?  Nothing.  At the end of the day, she knows that she is the princess and can do better than this.  I’m boring.  It’s a non-relationship predicated on the fact that I like her very much and therefore will keep her entertained by trying to find out about her.  And she doesn’t ever have to care about me at all.  I provide all the emotion and energy to the relationship until she finds a better friendship to be a part of.

She’s not going to miss me when I’m gone.  Once again, a girl reminds me that I am invisible and unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment