Monday, February 6, 2012

Jenna Fischer


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0278979/

I've been in love with Jenna Fischer since Michael fake fired her in the first episode of "The Office". I instantly felt so bad for her that it took me a while to actually like Michael Sciott. Her relationship with Jim has always been my favorite part of the show. One interesting thing about the show is that they have underplayed Jenna's natural beauty to keep the show more true to life but having her look and dress more like real people than TV usually does. The romance between Pam and Jim didn't seem to run to long as some of these TV show romances do. They have been allowed to advance their relationship as they are now married with two kids. Most of the conflicts on the show allow them to team up as opposed to teaming them against each other. We'll see how long the show continues now that it's in its 8th season.

Movies I've watched her in: The Office; Slither; Hall Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment